This innovative e-learning course on Financial Education is designed to provide learners with the essential knowledge, skills and competencies to better manage their personal finance. This course was developed in close collaboration with the ILO Social Finance programme.
The overall aim of this e-learning course on Financial Education is to strengthen the behaviour of the learners to:
- engage in better budget planning;
- increase savings;
- promote prudent spending;
- foster wise borrowing;
- and make appropriate risk management decisions.
This e-learning course is primarily designed for any individuals - women, men, youth, entrepreneurs, migrant workers, workers, farmers - who wish to better manage their personal finance.
Staff in workers and employers’ organizations, financial service providers, business development service providers and government institutions may also find this e-learning course useful in their work.
The course uses concrete examples of women and men in their daily life as well as interactive activities, audios, exercises and assignments to make the content relevant and entertaining. It comprises 4 modules and 15 sessions.
The English version of the e-learning course has two variants. One is aiming specifically at the South African market, while the Generic version provides a more general learning objectives that are applicable to individuals all over the world.
Who attends this course?
- Any individuals who wish to better manage their personal finance.
- Staff in workers and employers’ organizations, financial service providers, business development service providers and government institutions may also find this course useful in their work.
LevelSuitable for All