E-learning series on public-private partnerships
This course has been developed by the Executive Secretary of the United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific Secretariat. These materials are for self-study and are tailored to provide basic knowledge on various issues to policymakers dealing with PPPs. While the courses are general in nature, most of the examples are from the infrastructure sectors, in particular the transport sector.
The course is divided into several modules addressing the major issues related to PPPs:
- Module 1: PPP concepts, benefits and limitations
- Module 2: PPPs models
- Module 3: Creating a PPP enabling environment
- Module 4: Risk identification and allocation
- Module 5: PPP project cycle
- Module 6: PPP structure and financing
This course is part of a learning path leading to a professional certificate in the Sustainable Development Goals.